STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY OF YOUR PROPERTY
Specialist in Roof Stabilization
Roof stabilisation is a service whereby an existing roof can be strengthened, providing a viable alternative to a brand new, costly replacement roof. Here at Insulado, we are experienced in providing roof stabilisation services for domestic, commercial and industrial properties.
Our method involves spraying polyurethane spray foam to the underside of the roofing, which expands to fill all gaps and adheres to the roofing material. This significantly increases roof stability by securing tiles in place and providing structural support. Not only will this process improve your roof’s strength, increasing resistance to the elements and further age-related wear, but the polyurethane spray foam is also insulating, prevents condensation build up and creates a barrier for pests.
For more information about our roof stabilisation service, contact our friendly team today.
12 Reasons to consider Insulado’s Roof Renovation & Insulation solution
- Guaranteed savings, repayment on investment
- Energy efficient, providing a high level of insulation
- Increased roof stability – withstands gales & storms
- Prevents and eliminates condensation
- Maintenance free
- Prevents the need for re-roofing
- Provides dust and noise reduction
- Cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Ensures cleaner and drier usable loft space
- Provides a seamless, airtight roof seal
- Can be applied to all types of roof structures
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee