The steps to getting spray foam insulation
INSTALLED AT YOUR PROPERTY
Here at Insulado, we endeavor to help you make a well-informed decision about your insulation home improvements and provide excellent customer service along the way. To help fulfil this goal, we have a helpful and comprehensive process in place:
- Contact Insulado – if you have decided you are interested in spray foam roof insulation, get in touch with our team with any questions and let us know about your property and requirements. You can give us a call, send an email or fill out our easy online contact form.
- Details and call back – one of our experts will review the information you send, using this and further research to devise an estimated quote. We will then call you back to relay the quote and discuss the installation work in more detail.
- Information pack – we will send you the Insulado information pack which explains fully the installation process and the benefits of our spray foam insulation.
- Survey – we will then arrange a suitable time for one of our professional surveyors to visit your property to carry out a comprehensive assessment of your individual property. Once this has been conducted, we can give you an accurate, full quotation.
- The installation – once you are satisfied, we will arrange a convenient date to carry out the installation. Usually this will be 2-3 weeks from the date of booking.
For more information about our roof stabilisation service, contact our friendly team today.
12 Reasons to consider Insulado’s Roof Renovation & Insulation solution
- Guaranteed savings, repayment on investment
- Energy efficient, providing a high level of insulation
- Increased roof stability – withstands gales & storms
- Prevents and eliminates condensation
- Maintenance free
- Prevents the need for re-roofing
- Provides dust and noise reduction
- Cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Ensures cleaner and drier usable loft space
- Provides a seamless, airtight roof seal
- Can be applied to all types of roof structures
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee